- Our Locations
2220 Argentia Rd Unit 3, Mississauga
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
We are expanding our cargo van expedited division and as such we require highly driven sales staff. Successful candidates will be part of a growing expedited shipping company with ample opportunities to succeed within the company.
Currently we are looking to fill sales associate positions in our offices in Toronto, Detroit and Charlotte. These opportunities provide potential for rapid growth both professionally and financially within the framework of our established expedited shipping company.
Your Personal Attributes:
– You’re well spoken and comfortable on the phone as well as in person.
– You’re customer-care oriented, and always willing to do more for your clients.
– You possess solid presentation skills and the matching drive that allows you successfully seek out prospects and close deals.
– You’re organized, persistent, self-motivated and you regularly look for ways to improve all aspects of your selling techniques.
– You have a solid knowledge of geography (USA and Canada).
– Above all, you bring the willingness to learn and the ability to adapt easily to a challenging, fast-paced, time-critical shipping environment.
Expedited Shipping Dispatcher
We are expanding our cargo van expedited division and as such we require an experienced dispatch lead for our offices in Charlotte, North Carolina and Detroit, Michigan. The successful candidate will be part of a growing expedited shipping company with ample opportunities to succeed within the company.
A minimum of two years experience is required for this position. The successful applicant must have recent experience as a dispatcher within a logistics company. Your daily responsibilities will include managing driver logs, tracking-and-tracing, and client updates.
– Dispatch drivers and schedule deliveries.
– Troubleshoot driver and customer issues via phone and/or email.
– Data entry and use of software programs.
– Monitor drivers, daily paperwork and equipment availability.